1.5.11

KATE MIDDLETON’S HONEYMOON TROUSSEAU


KATE MIDDLETON’S HONEYMOON TROUSSEAU

Erdem dress /Adorn London style adviceIf I had my way, this is how I would style Kate Middleton on the day she goes away… I would send her off on honeymoon, patriotic colours in mind, in a dress by a British designer just like this Erdem frock. For Kate, the challenge is always going to be how to move away from diamonds and sapphires in traditional settings, given her showpiece engagement ring. With this in mind, I think earrings are key, as they will complement rather than distract from her engagement jewels. I have found items of jewellery that challenge the idea of traditional blue sapphire and diamond combinations, whilst remaining true to the fashionability of a Royal princess and future style icon.







Sapphire titanium earrings
Sapphire titanium earringsFrances Mertends £2,495.00from Astley ClarkeShop Now
Link sapphire earrings
Link sapphire earringsCarolina Bucci £2,815.00from Browns FashionShop Now


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails