21.10.11

Bead work by Aksi






This's my work bead. I spent time around 2 month before finish this necklace. I got Idea from Thailand's 
ancient jewellery so actually I didn't know much about Thailand's ancient jewellery but I felt want to create something is unusual. If you want to create your own design. The first thing you should sketch design then put the colors that you like and suit with your design.After that try to do it !!!!! .In the middle of my necklace is the brass. I sewed the brass with a flannel then sewed seed beads so I hope you get some tip from me. Thank you for visit me :):) 

ชื่อ ผลงานคือ ความศัรทธา ผลงานชิ้นนี้ได้ ไอเดียมาจาก เครื่องประดับ สมัย รัตนโกสินทร์ ซึ่งจริงๆๆ เราก็ไม่ได้มีความรู้มากมายอะไรนั่ก แต่รู้สึกว่า อยากจะทำอะไรที่ มัน อลังการ ซักนิดหนึ่ง อิอิ เลย ออกแบบ และ ทำเครื่องประดับชิ้นนี้ขึ้นมา สิ่งแรกที่ควรจะ ทำคือ การออกแบบ รูปร่างที่เราคิดว่า ควรจะเป็นแบบไหน และกำหนด สีสัน
ตรงกลาง เรานำเอา ทองเหลือง วงกลมมาเป็นจุดศูนย์ กลางของตัวสร้อย และ ตัว สายสร้อย เราใช้วิธี เย็บ ลูกปัด ติดกับผ้าสักหลาด ผลงานชิ้นนี้ ใช้เวลาเกือน 2 เดือนค่ะ เพราะ ข้าพเจ้า ขี้เกียจ ไม่ค่อยมีเวลาทำ ยังไง ลองดู และ ติชมกันดูนะค่ะ
 

AksiDesign

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails